Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Inspiration

I promised I would post more to my blog and continue my pursuit to visit My Cre8tive Paradise more often.  And another unspoken promise was to include information about my creative side and things that make me "tick" creatively.  Well, one of those things is the Creative Memories Traditional 411 Blog.  I find some of the cutest and EASIEST projects to inspire me and actually CREATE!!!!   I especially look for projects where I can use my EXTENSIVE stash of supplies and those wonderful CM tools!!!!  Visit the CM Traditional 411 Blog and see for yourself.  There haven't been too many times I've been disappointed with the projects.  Some are truly not my style but are easily modified to suit my taste.

Don't forget to visit my CM Site to take advantage of the 25% off the Top 25 CM products.  The sale ends 7/25 so you don't have much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment