Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the Road Again...

All of my dear friends who visit me via my blog...

Please continue to pray for my dear Mom. I called her today and I could tell she'd been crying but she put on her "I don't want to worry Cheryl voice" and tried to sound strong. I know better. She admitted she wasn't feeling well and several other events of the previous hours - enough to let me know she needed someone more than my Dad to be with her.

So it looks like I'll be heading back to VA no later than Monday morning. Thank you in advance for all of the prayers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes indeed prayers going up, be safe in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you and your Mom are in my thoughts! Be Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl...Your Mom and family are in my prayers.....I know this is tasking ...but know that "HE" is not going to give you more than you can bear....Take baby steps girlfriend...and take care of yourself.....Let him guide you.....He'll see you through....Prayers and Hugs coming your way...for you mom and family....... Keep us posted.......

    ReplyDelete