Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching Up

The last few weeks have had me in a pure whirlwind!!! Trips to VA, non-stop care giving, cooking, shopping, running errands and STILL I STAND! God is so good!

So this week, I've gotten back into the groove of my "5 day hassle called work" and eased my way back into my family life. Today is the first day I've REALLY been in my scrap room and I'll tell you... Whew, what a mess - AGAIN!!!! But I'll take my time and get it together.

But I've accomplished some things - put my winter clothes away! All my summer clothes are clean and put away as well. So life is good in that department.

I need to send a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to my Sista Carollee!!!! She blessed me with some great goodies for my birthday - MS Artic Glitter Set, circular Adhesive Rhinestone Accents, Watercolor Pencils, O'Scrap ribbon, "C" Monogrammed Notecards and Punched/Embossed/Scallop Edged Notecards. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been eyeing that glitter set - wanting to give it a try!!!

OH!!! And another SHOUT OUT to my dear, dear friend LRY!!!!!! Happy GRADUATION & Birthday Girl!!!!! Strut, Strut and more Strut!!!

Now back to the unorganized chaos called my scrap room!

Wishing everyone who visits a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! Glad things are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now cathing up on your blog. Thank you sweetie for the well wishes, sorry you couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete