Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

If you only do ONE thing today, Please Do THIS.....

I don't know about you but I LOVE every person who joins the Military to serve our country and serves to preserve our freedom and safety in the USA and actually, anywhere in the world.

Please, Please, Please.... take a moment to send a card to our military personnel to demonstrate you care and appreciate every moment of their lives serving our country.  Many of them are away from their families and friends during this holiday season. 

My dad was a Montford Pointe Marine and I have two brothers that served in the Air Force.  Numerous cousins who have or are currently serving in the Army or Navy.  And numerous friends and children of friends too.

I am SO proud of our soldiers... I hope you are too!  Take a moment to show a soldier how much you care by sending a FREE card to them this holiday season.  Why not make it a weekly tradition? 

Let's Say Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this!! I'll be sending the cards I've made for this season!

    ReplyDelete