Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank You Truthfully98!


Well Friday, April 2nd was my birthday and it was a GREAT day! I did absolutely NOTHING!!! I didn't even go outside but it was a beautiful warm spring day - clear blue sky and God's glory was evident!

I received many beautiful cards from my Scrappin' Sistas from around the USA and they made my day so much more meaningful. Now what is so special about this is - I am a scrooge when it comes to hand made gifts. Until recently....

I have received some of the most beautifully crafted gifts from some VERY talented ladies and I feel so blessed to be the recipient of their handiworks. I must give a huge shout out of SUPER BIG THANKS to my Cricut MB Birthday Sista Danielle aka Truthfully98. She really hooked me up with a beautiful birthday present in the exact colors to coordinate with my scrap room colors! The beautiful altered mailbox and card are just two goodies that made my day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment