Welcome to My Cre8tive Paradise

Thanks for dropping by! Just a little blog that gives a little insight into the world of me - my happy place. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sista To Sista Challenge


I was challenged to create a layout of my dear husband, using the letters of his name, describing what I loved about him. I had a LOT of fun with this challenge and it was perfect timing as it came very close to our 25th wedding anniversary... talking about the mood for love!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great LO Cheryl and Happy Anniversary to you and DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice LO Cheryl....Just doing a lil bloghopping and decided to stop by......Happy Anniversary (or belated) to you and yours.........Looks like you enjoyed doing this one.....Nicely put together.......Hope things are going okay with you....How is your Mom doing????? Fine, I hope....I know...Not really the place for general conversation....But just wanted to say "Hi" and see how my sistas were doing.....Take care ...and I'll holler at you soon.....

    ReplyDelete